Solera’s Response to SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus/COVID-19)
As a Critical Provider of lifesaving medications Solera continues to operate at full staffing levels, with adequate inventory to meet all of our patient’s needs.
Solera began taking additional precautions as part of our emergency plan at the beginning of March including:
• Controlling patient access to our facility.
• Limiting visitor access to our facility.
• Disinfecting our facility multiple times a day.
• Daily screening our employees for fever and other symptoms.
• Asking any sick employees to stay at home/work from home.
• Asking any employees with known exposure to work from home.
• Equipping our delivery drivers with PPE (Masks, gloves, wipes, hand sanitizer etc)
• Not requiring patient signatures on deliveries & shipments
Solera has access to limited amounts of OTC (Over The Counter) and Home-Good products.
Solera is compounding hand-sanitizer per FDA guidelines as raw product becomes available.
If you would like any of these products included in your next delivery, please contact the pharmacy during normal business hours at